Explore floral composition concentrating on line, form, texture and color and how this corresponds with the surrounding space and choice of vessel. Using seasonal and local products to build upon your artisan skill set.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Build Your Artisan Skill Set in a Floral Design Class
In this two and a half hour class, discuss the basics of fresh cut flower care, design elements and how to select your floral composition. An in-class demo is then followed by an hour and a half of fun hands-on experience.
This course includes a full hand selected toolkit to take home. Japanese floral sheers, professional floral knife, floral bowl tape, and journal so that you can practice your skills at home and brainstorm your next design. Container and your beautiful floral design are yours to take home as well. Snacks and refreshments included.
- Two and a half hours of instruction, demo, and hands on design
- Hand selected introductory tool kit
- Using the freshest local and seasonal flowers
- All materials included
- A wonderful couples outing or small group party
- Beverages and snacks will be provided
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.