From Sketch to Final Product: A Class on the Jewelry Design Process and a Sparkling Departing Gift
Meet Ashley Berman at her Union Square studio for an insider glimpse at the creative process of jewelry design, and leave with a piece from her collection.... more less
Few objects of desire are as enticing as jewelry. IfOnly invites you to experience the highly creative process of designing jewelry with a warm and encouraging professional designer. Spend an hour with Ashley Berman, a trained goldsmith whose work is sold at Neiman Marcus, Gump’s, and specialty curated boutiques.
You’re invited to her Union Square studio to learn about the various stages of the jewelry design process from sketch to wax to the finished piece. For insight into the artist's creative process, see Ashley's latest designs and explore them in various stages of production. As a keepsake of this inspiring experience, choose between a small piece of jewelry or a $100 credit towards the purchase of any piece from Ashley's collection.
- Overview of the jewelry-making process led by Ashley Berman
- Choice of a departing gift: a small piece of jewelry from Ashley’s collection or a $100 credit towards a future purchase
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works