Step inside the world of glass making at the art studio of Domsky Glass Las Vegas, where you will have a hands-on experience creating your own glass bowl with professional glass artisans.
Benefiting Keep a Child Alive
Fused Glass Making Experience
Your experience will begin upon entering the 9800 square foot, wooden beamed, gallery filled with examples of glass. Through a sliding door, you will enter into the private glass studio of Barbara and Larry Domsky. This is where your glass making will begin. You will work with a professional instructor learning the process of glass cutting and arrange colored glass onto an 8" round glass plate. Your choices of colored "frit" glass await your selection to add design elements to your art piece. When your session is over, your glass art piece will be kiln fired and shaped into a bowl. Your art piece will be shipped to you in approximately two weeks from date. Latex gloves are worn during the workshop - please note allergies if any. Closed-toed shoes are a must in the studio. A waiver will need to be signed before the workshop begins as cuts may occur. Beyond that, just sign-up, show up and let your colorful side shine. An experience to be remembered.
- Hands-on glass fusion workshop
- Leave with one or two beautiful 8" glass bowls, handmade by you
- A true artistic experience
- Great family event or date night adventure
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Bowl ships to you for free, within the USA
- Not recommended for young ones under the age of eight.
- During workshop you will be provided with latex gloves for safety.
- If you have allergies to latex please bring a pair of gloves that you can wear.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.