John Fish Jewelers
Benefiting Tipping Point
Create Your Own 14K Gold Ring with Master Las Vegas Jeweler
Upon arrival on day one, you will be greeted and introduced to the owner, John Fish, one of four generations of his namesake. Then, meet Pedro, the master jeweler, who will explain the full process of making a ring and then take you through it. You get to choose what ring design you'd like to use from hundreds of design options. The initial steps are to inject a wax and begin firing it in the kiln, which will be left to complete overnight.
Return at the same time on the second day in which you will complete what you've started. Cast in your choice of 14 karat yellow or white gold. Once you make your choice of gold, you will cut and file your ring. Then, choose up to seven diamonds that equate up to .25 total karats in weight. Last but least, put on the finishing touches by polishing your ring.
- Make your own ring from scratch
- Hands-on guidance from master jeweler
- Choose design, inject wax, fire in kiln, choose gold, cut, file, and polish
- 14-Karat Yellow or White Gold
- Same Jeweler that has served Elvis, Lola Falana, and many other legends
- Lunch will be provided on both days
- Two day experience
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.