The Art of Jewelry Making - Jewelry Creations Workshop
Forge Your Own Ring in Sterling Silver: a Private Jewelry Making Workshop
You will begin with raw, sterling silver that will be melted using a torch and will then be poured into a mold. This bar of metal will be worked and formed into the desired shape wire for the ring. Then you will size your finger and cut the correct length. This piece of sterling silver will then be forged into the shape of a ring, soldered together using a torch. Then after shaping the ring round, you will finish the process by filing, sanding that will bring it to a beautiful polish or texture.
This is an excellent experience to try something new and create a unique piece of jewelry to take home and keep forever.
- Private jewelry making workshop for one to eight guests at Steven Brownlee's Jewelry Creations Workshop
- Learn melting, forging, soldering, texturing, and polishing
- Each guest will create a sterling silver ring they will get to take home after the workshop
- Be guided through the hand-on process of forging jewelry with expert instructors
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works