The Art of Jewelry Making - Jewelry Creations Workshop
Steven Brownlee's Jewelry Creations Workshop
Benefiting The Adventure Project
Private Full Day of Professional Jewelry Making at Steven Brownlee's Jewelry Creations Workshop
This is a full day class, six total hours of hands-on experience. During this class, you will work with the direct guidance of the instructor and you will make either a ring or a pendant from sterling silver materials like wire and sheet silver.
First, you will select your metal: sterling silver, brass or copper, then choose your gemstone. Then, you will cut, bend, and solder metal together to design and create an amazing ring or pendant to take home that will last a lifetime.
- Private jewelry making workshop for one to eight guests at Steven Brownlee's Jewelry Creations Workshop
- You will be working in sterling silver, brass, or copper and you will choose a gemstone for your project
- Make a ring or pendant from sterling silver wire and sheet using traditional goldsmithing techniques
- Full day class with a lunch break and lunch is provided
- All materials are included in this class
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.