Create with Me! Holiday Ornament: Parent and Child with Artisan Metalsmith
In this one of a kind experience, you and your child will spend time being creative and artsy and make stamped ornaments that you get to take home!... more less
This is a one of a kind class designed by master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann for an adult and child who want to spend time together while making a beautiful piece of art jewelry. You and your child will be guided step by step through the expert process that professional jewelry makers go through and you will create a beautiful and meaningful memory with your child. And the best part? You get to bring the bling home! Learn and practice the art of metalsmithing with skills such as texturing, drilling, letter stamping, and much more. This workshop comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken.
Classes run up to 90 minutes. All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop. Children must be at least seven years old and accompanied by an adult. Each ticket is for an adult and child pair.
- Spend time being creative and artsy with your child while being instructed by a master Metalsmith to create a beautiful piece of art jewelry
- Learn texturing, drilling, letter stamping, and much more during this one and a half hour class
- Comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken
- Each $75 ticket is for two people. The purchase of one ticket is for an adult and child pair
- This one in a half hour workshop is for a parent and child
- All tools and materials included in the cost of the workshop
- Children must be at least 7 years old to attend and must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Children must be at least seven years old and accompanied by an adult
How It Works