Benefiting Tipping Point
Transform a Store-Bought Bouquet into a Work of Art
Please bring one bunch of mixed bouquet flowers from any source. Comparing what you’ve brought is part of the fun and the education. MaryAnne will bring some supplemental flowers and foliage to introduce concepts of shapes to look for in mixed bouquets. She will also provide necessary tools such as ball jars and pruners to borrow.
- Learn the basics of floral arrangement, and how you can make a work of art from a bouquet of flowers picked up at your local store
- All guests will need to come to this experience with a store bought mixed bouquet, and the other tools will be provided
- Learn the proper way to assess the freshness of flowers, the difference between local and imported varietals, how to prepare them, compose them, and how to make them last longer
- Experience takes place at the 7 Petals Floral Design Studio or to SF, Oakland, and some areas in the North Bayor
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.