Benefiting First Book
Experience Clay with Two Master Potters in This Two Hour Workshop
Having been potters for so long, Cheryl and Mikio will also share with you their philosophy of working with clay as well as many historical stories.
A two-hour taste of clay offers demos and hands-on instruction in a dedicated teaching studio. You will also take home your choice of a tea cup or Sake cup
- See masters of the potters wheel at work, and receive instruction in Japanese techniques and tools
- Experience clay up-close and personal as you try your hand at the wheel
- Learn about the history of clay
- Demos and hands-on instruction in a dedicated teaching studio
- Take home a Tea or sake cup from the Nichibei showroom
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.