DIY Flower Crown-Making Class — Perfect for Bachelorettes, Birthdays, and Bonding
Have a luxurious, fun, and relaxing girls' night out as Rachel teaches you how to make your very own flower crown. Class includes clippers, crown, and delicious snacks.... more less
Looking for the perfect bonding experience for your bachelorette weekend or your bestie's birthday? Or maybe you simply need some good ol' hang-out time with your girls. Get in touch with your creative side and spend an evening designing your very own flower crown. Rachel of Rachel Cho Floral Design will lead this laid-back class, providing you with all the tools and know-how necessary to successfully make your crown. Tasty treats will be provided and you can pick your very own playlist to jam to as you design. At the end of the evening, you will walk away with a beautiful, full-sized flower crown to wear out to your next adventure of the evening.
The details: Specific color requests can be accommodated if given 3-days notice. Flowers will be provided according to market availability and usability. Each participant will receive their own set of clippers and a Rachel Cho t-shirt, in addition to their flower crown and light bites. Rachel can't wait to help you celebrate.
- Learn to create a full-sized flower crown
- Receive clippers to keep
- Snacks are served
- Rachel Cho freebie included
- Specific flower requests not possible; color requests are possible with 3-days notice
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works