Writing Consultation with a Published Author and Former Literary Agent
Join a prominent published author and former literary agent for a private consultation on writing and navigating the publishing process.... more less
Nathan Bransford is a former literary agent, prominent blogger, and the author of the Jacob Wonderbar series and the acclaimed guide to writing a novel How to Write a Novel: 47 Rules for Writing a Stupendously Awesome Novel You'll Love Forever.
Send an excerpt from your novel beforehand and join Nathan for an hour-long consultation armed with questions about unlocking your plot, getting the most out of your characters, navigating the publishing process, writing a query letter, deciding between self-publishing and traditional publishing, and more.
- Hour-long consultation with a published author in New York City
- Query critique from an expert
- Consultation on an excerpt from a novel or manuscript up to 20 pages
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please send Nathan Bransford manuscript excerpt and query at least one week prior to meeting
How It Works