Dive into a hands-on brewing and bottling session. From milling to mashing, hop additions and bottling, you will learn about the process of making beer while taste-testing everything on tap, including their private stash.
Island to Island Brewery
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Brew and Bottle with Island to Island Brewery
Join the brewers of Island to Island Brewery in this four-hour hands-on brewing and bottling session. From milling to mashing, hop additions and bottling, you will learn about the process of making beer while taste testing everything on tap, including their private stash.
This grand tour includes a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to make their seasonal Island to Island beverages, and explores their conceptual ingredient selection process and recipe building style. Enjoy all of this while participating in the transformative science (or magic) that goes into making beer. Later you will be able to select your favorite brew and bottle it from the tap to take home and enjoy with friends and family as you re-tell the story of your experience.
This tour is lead by the brewers, and requires that guests be comfortable with walking up and down an old staircase, lifting heavy containers, and exposure to extreme temperatures and dust. Attendees must wear non-slip shoes and long pants.
This experience is suitable for two to five guests maximum, and guests must book seven days in advance for the 11 AM Saturday session. All attendees must be 21 or older.
- Four-hour hands-on brewing and bottling experience at Island to Island Brewery
- Help with ingredient gathering, milling, mashing, taste-testing, and bottling
- Select your favorite brew and bottle it from the tap to take home
- Attendees must be able to walk up and down an old staircase, lift heavy containers, and be exposed to extreme temperatures and dust
- Attendees must wear non-slip shoes and long pants
- Attendees must be at least 21 years old
- Must book seven days in advance
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Must be 21 or older
- Activity starts promptly at 11AM
- Arrive as early as 10AM - 10:45AM to avoid missing any aspect of the brew day
- Due to activity's tasks, brewers will not wait for late arrivals to start
- Must book seven days in advance for the 11AM Saturday session
- Suitable for two to five guests maximum