Garden to Glass Mixology Class
In this fun and interactive mixology masterclass, cocktail guru Derrick Bass will teach you how to construct garden-fresh drinks from scratch.... more less
The class starts off with the basics of cocktail construction. From there, your team will learn how to properly harvest herbs from the garden and use those herbs to garnish cocktails. All participants will receive their own mixology kits that they can take home, along with garden boxes full of fresh herbs. Since this is a happy hour, you'll be enjoying the cocktails you make. Three cocktails in all: the classic mojito, a bourbon cocktail with ginger and lavender called the forty-niner, and a personal favorite called the westside.
- You will learn how to make three unique and seasonal garden fresh cocktails - and enjoy them after
- All materials provided, including ingredients, mixers and glassware
- Inludes a mixology kit that you get to take home with you
- Learn how to cultivate and garnish fresh herbs
- Host will be responsible for supplying alcohol; once your experience is purchased and scheduled, Derrick will contact you with a list of necessary spirits for this event
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works