A Guided Tasting by One of San Francisco's Premier Sommeliers
Join John, the High Treason co-owner, for a guided sit down tasting at one of San Francisco's top wine bars.... more less
Meet at High Treason wine bar and be led to your private tasting room. John, the High Treason co-owner who has headed up Michelin-starred restaurants’ wine programs, will meet you for your experience.
Start with an overview of your agenda for the evening, and the tasting journey you are about to embark on. You’ll taste six wines over the course of a couple hours, with John informing you about the region, producer and taste of each wine.
Next, you’ll be treated to an array of small bites from High Treason’s menu, a fine dining take on bar food. Expect cheese, charcuterie and other delights.
You’ll conclude with a wrap up and question and answer session, so you leave with a happy palate and deeper understanding of wine culture.
- Meet at High Treason in Inner Richmond
- Embark in a six wine tasting led by the co-owner
- Indulge in small bites from High Treason’s delectable menu
- Some themes possible for this tasting are a focus on a certain varietal, region, or basic wine education
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works