Private Walking Tour of the Breweries in the Haight-Ashbury District of San Francisco
Start your journey at Black Sands Brewery, learn about the history and their brew style, taste a sample of their unique beers and snack on a few light bites before heading to the award-winning Magnolia Brewery for some more delicious treats and craft beer history. Wrap up your tour at Barrel Head Brewery, where you can savor their tasty craft brews.
SF on Tap is San Francisco's original craft beer walking tour company. They strive to provide the perfect mix of learning, drinking and celebrating, which is exactly what this tour is all about.
- Private walking tour of three breweries for two to thirty guests
- The three breweries include: Black Sands Brewery, Magnolia Brewery, and Barrel Head Brewery
- Enjoy beer samples and light snacks at each brewery
- Tour a brewery to learn about the equipment and brewing process
- Hear history and stories about the neighborhood you walk through
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- All guest must be 21 or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include guide's gratuity
How It Works