Create Your Own Cuvée in a Wine Tasting and Blending Experience with the Owners of Conduit Wine
Deep dive into the process of making wine with the owners of Conduit Wine. Learn the basics of blending and tasting and roll up your sleeves to blend your own special bottle of wine.... more less
Meet with husband and wife team, Aaron and Amy of Conduit Wine, at the co-op winery located on Treasure Island. Enjoy the breathtaking bay views and step inside to experience an "urban winery." To begin the experience, Aaron will show you the different techniques they use to barrel and create their special wine blends. Taste some samples straight from the barrel while learning more about the basics of production, blending and the aging process.
Aaron and Amy will educate you with a contextual overview of winegrowing regions in both the “old world” and California, explain varietal identification, and will give a brief lesson in deductive tasting. Things will get a bit more hands-on from there with Aaron and Amy demonstrating how to blend and create a cuvée. Then you'll have the opportunity to blend, bottle, and cork your own “shiner” bottle to take home and design your own custom label.
The experience will round out with a sample from a few select bottles paired with a cheese and charcuterie platter.
- Meet at the owners of Conduit Wine to learn their winemaking process and blend your own special bottle of wine
- Get a tour of the facility on Treasure Island
- Learn more about the basics of production, blending, the aging process, varietal identification, and deductive tasting
- Blend, bottle, and cork your own bottle of cuveé and design your own custom label
- Enjoy a sampling of one to two bottles of wine with cheese and charcuterie
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works