Mezcal tasting in the Tamayo Museum
Tasting of artisan mezcal with pairing at the Museo Tamayo... more less
Learn all about one of the most characteristic products of our country with an expert in mezcalería from the Museo Tamayo, one of the most important cultural venues in Mexico City. In this experience the secrets of this world-renowned distillate will be revealed; In addition, you will know the different means of production, the types of agave and the best way to taste it. To achieve a complete immersion and understanding, you will enjoy a tasting with different types of agave and handmade distillates. All the mezcales are paired conscientiously to highlight the flavors hidden in each drink.
- Explanation of the history, the elaboration processes, the certifications and how to taste mezcal
- The menu consists of four courses and is paired with four mezcales (1 oz)
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance
- The place is pet friendly
- The tasting will take place inside the Tamayo Museum's restaurant
- Tips are not included
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works