A Half Case of Distinctive Red Wines Curated Exclusively for IfOnly Members
Allow 3 days to ship
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is final sale
- One of California’s most respected winemakers Ed Sbragia is the only winemaker in the world to receive Wine Spectator’s ‘Wine of the Year’ award for both a red and a white wine – Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay
- Nick Goldschmidt has been called "A Cabernet Maestro" by Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Your package will include six bottles total
- Selection will include two bottles of three different wines. You will always receive Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir, as well as a unique red wine made from a lesser known variety
- All wines are made by GrapeSeed's collective of world-class winemakers
- Critically acclaimed winemaker Matt Smith has made over 60 wines that have received 90+ point ratings by the world's leading wine critics
- Doug Stewart is Anderson Valley's most critically acclaimed winemaker who is best known for Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Item is sold "as is"
- GrapeSeed wines are produced in limited quantities with new winemaker project introduced throughout the year. Wines selected for this offering will be selected at the time of order.