Hands-on Cocktail Making Workshop Personalized with Your Favorite Spirit at Copper Spoon
Enjoy this personalized and hands-on cocktail workshop with the spirit of your choice at Copper Spoon in Oakland. Learn to make 3 cocktails and then enjoy a delicious grilled cheese sandwich.... more less
Enjoy this hands-on cocktail class with Copper Spoon’s owner and bartender, Vita Simone. You’ll have the opportunity to make and drink three different cocktails based on the spirits preference and experience level of you and your group. Choose from a wide range of mezcals, whiskeys, vodkas, and gins to learn classic cocktail combinations or new cutting-edge creations. Just be sure to clarify before the class what your spirits preference is, or Vita can make some suggestions based on her favorites from their flavorful cocktail menu. In this class, you’ll learn how to use the tools of the trade you find behind the bar as well as professional bartending techniques. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you have and learn what it’s like to bartend like a pro!
After working up an appetite behind the bar, you can sit back and relax to enjoy your final cocktail creation with a delicious grilled cheese sandwich with rosemary butter. With beautiful woodwork table tops, art from local artists, and a hip soundtrack, you’ll be sure to enjoy Copper Spoon’s vibrant, comfortable ambiance.
- Hands-on cocktail workshop led by owner and head bartender of Copper Spoon
- Learn to make three cocktails with your spirit of choice
- Pick your alcohol/cocktail preference at time of booking from mezcal, vodka, whiskey, or gin
- Enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich with rosemary butter after making your drinks
- Dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated (set menu)
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works