Enjoy the wonderful, agricultural variety of the Northern part of San Francisco Bay in one day.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Food and Wine Tour to Marin, Napa, and Sonoma
Guests will enjoy an agricultural variety of SF Bay. You will be picked from your residence and cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Just 20 minutes beyond, you will first journey west along the Marin Cheese Trail tasting delicious French and Swiss style cheeses harboring from the unique climate zone and mead honey products from Petaluma (pending availability). Next, you will visit Cowgirl Creamery located at Tomales Bay (closed on Monday-Tuesday). Then venture to the foggy coast of HW1 to enjoy fresh out of water oysters from the famous Marshall Oyster Store, served with delicious clam chowder, smoked salmon, and white wine. It's one of the 30 best seafood restaurants in the country (not included in the price; expect $25-30). Your next stop will be Wild Flour Bakery for sourdough bread and pies from the wood-fired brick oven, thick crusts (open Friday-Monday). Then head back to the warmth of Inland to taste the produce of Kozlowski Farms. Plentiful fruit orchards and berry farms provide dozens of tasty novelties ranging from jams and preserves to sauces and dressings. We will spend the remainder of the day visiting wineries (tasting fees not included).
- Visit creameries, oyster store, wild bakery, orchard garden jams and preserves store tasting, and wineries
- Start with Marin French Cheese where you will taste brie and camembert cheeses It's the longest continually operating cheese company in America.
- Visit Cowgirl cheese creamery in a Point Reyes Station restored hay barn. Cheesemongers will help you find, taste, pair and purchase to-die-for cheeses from America and Europe. Take a gander around the barn and you’ll find The Cowgirl Cantina, a takeaway deli offering delightful local breads, wines, sandwiches and salads (Closed Monday and Tuesday).
- Visit Heidrun Meadery where naturally sparkling varietal meads using the traditional French Méthode Champenoise are produced. Their trademark Champagne-style of mead is light, dry, delicate, and refreshing, with subtle exotic aromas and flavors found only in the essence of honey. You will take a tour of the Meadery and learn how bees make honey and how mead is made out of honey (closed on Tuesdays. $27 per person waived with purchase of two Mead bottles).
- Visit the famous Marshall Oyster Store on HWY 1 on narrow and channel-like Tomales Bay. This seafood shanty with makeshift tables overlooking Tomales Bay is the place for the area’s famous oysters. Start your meal with a bowl of famous Clam chowder, then pair your oysters with crisp white wine, add salmon and trout smoked just outside and enjoy views of bobbing boats (not included, about $30 per person).
- Visit Wild Flour Bread where brick oven baked sourdough bread, scones, and biscotti are made in a brick oven. Located in beautiful Freestone Valley in a village of just 26 houses, the view from the bakery windows looks out onto fields, barns and often a herd of cows.
- Visit Kozlowski Farms that produces BBQ, steak, and seafood sauces, butters-fruit condiments, chipotle grilling & dipping sauces, marmalade, dressings, vinaigrettes, jams, jellies, preserves, mustards sweet and hot, spreads, pies, syrups, vinegar, gift baskets, and boxes.
- Visit 2 wineries including, Jacuzzi Winery and Olive press, and Cline Cellars. We can always discuss with you which wineries you prefer, depending on your preferences.
- Add 1 hour per additional winery you would like to visit
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Cost of alcohol is not included in this experience
- Some wineries charge fees for tasting
- Does not include the cost of food or drinks
- Legal drinking age in California is 21
- Tourlimo, LLC is not affiliated with any company featured in this listing.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.