Can't make it to Napa? Let Napa come to you. Bougetz Cellars will bring exquisite wines to you and your friends in the comfort of your own home.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Bougetz Cellars At-Home Private Wine Tasting Experience
Created with the ultimate wine connoisseur in mind, this tasting gives guests a complete overview of all the Bougetz Cellars wines. They will guide you through the entire lineup of their wines, starting with their Sauvignon Blanc and ending with their Prominence Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. From Coombsville to Spring Mountain, the properties they source their fruit from are perfectly positioned to fully take advantage of each sub-appellation and you will experience all that they have to offer.
Includes one to two bottles each of the Sauvignon Blanc, Carin Pinot Noir, Jovana Merlot/Cab Franc Blend, Eminence Cabernet Sauvignon, Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon and Prominence Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. They will provide wine glasses, tasting notes, and a cheese platter of locally sourced cheeses that pair with each wine.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Go home with your wine the night of the tasting
- Includes a cheese platter of locally sourced cheeses that pair with each wine
- Receive special pricing on case orders of 12 or more bottles
- Also provided are wine glasses, tasting notes, and wine for the tasting
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Bougetz Cellars team member will arrive 90 minutes before scheduled tasting for set up
- Bougetz Cellars team member will need 30-45 minutes for cleanup after the tasting concludes
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.