Cocktail Making Mixology Class and Burlesque Dancing Class
Sip and shake your way to a great time with Marsha Meyer and Kami Oh!... more less
Kami Oh! is a professional burlesque performer with a style based on the classic strip tease of legends Gypsy Rose Lee and Sally Rand. She got her start in Chicago performing with the world famous Michelle L'amour and her Chicago Starlets, and has been fortunate enough to perform all over the country. During your one-hour burlesque class, Kami will take you through a quick warm up, touching on the fundamental movements of classic burlesque - bumps, grinds, shimmies - and then will teach you a short feather boa routine. The bride will be presented with a gift bag with hand-made tasseled pasties and a feather boa.
Then you'll have a welcome cocktail like nothing you’ve had before. Marsha will then walk you through a tasting of two classic and updated cocktails. Each participant will have their own bar tools and you will get to make two full cocktails – then compare to see who has done the best. You will learn how to use all of the basic bar tools. You're sure to enjoy this fun night with your girlfriends learning how to shake like a pro, muddle, and mix.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 60 miles from 91423): $595
- One hour of burlesque dancing
- One hour of cocktail making
- Perfect for bachelorette parties, birthdays, or a girls' night out
- Consultation with Marsha beforehand regarding what alcohol will need to be purchased for your class
- The class is led by mixologist Marsha Meyer and professional burlesque dancer Kami Oh!
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Gift bags for all version includes: feather boa, custom made pasties, recipe cards of the cocktails created and crafted organic cocktail mixer
- Dance Studio in North Hollywood version address: The Penthouse 5259 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
How It Works