Discover the Napa Valley like never before in this experience led by prominent winemaker and respected local, Jean-Charles Boisset.
Benefiting Napa Valley Food Bank
Champagne Toast and Hot-Air Balloon Tour with an Internationally Renowned Winemaker
In this multi-part adventure, you’re invited to see California’s magnificent wine country from the eyes of Napa Valley’s preeminent vigneron, Jean-Charles Boisset. Each leg of this marvelous journey was designed to charm and to lavish you with the region’s finest wine, food and hospitality.
Your day begins with a champagne toast at a scenic vista point. Then, you’ll take in spectacular views of the valley from the air in a private hot-air balloon ride. Upon landing, Jean-Charles will arrange a reserve tasting of wines from his personal library. Canapés and light bites will be included to enhance each sip.
It will be a day of vista points, wine tastings and engaging conversation with the French-born Jean-Charles. A portion of this experience will benefit Napa Valley Food Bank.
- Experience is for four people
- Tour of the Napa Valley via hot-air balloon
- Champagne toast
- Reserve tasting and canapés led by Jean-Charles Boisset
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works