Mix it up with one of the country's top bar masters during a libation lesson in Manhattan.
Benefiting National Food and Beverage Foundation and MOTAC
Classic Cocktail Lesson - New York City
Spend the evening with Dushan Zaric as he teaches you and nine guests all about classic cocktails in a delightful two and a half hour class. Learn about the history of the drinks, how to craft these time-honored libations and all of the proper bartending techniques. You will even learn some of the tricks Dushan has picked up over the years as one of the country's best bartenders. As a one-of-a-kind memento of the evening, Dushan will fashion a special and original cocktail recipe just for you.
- Classic cocktail lesson for up to 10 people
- Original cocktail recipe for the purchaser
- Lesson must take place in New York City
- Requests for specific cocktails or spirits will be taken into account
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.