Take a first class flight to France and spend two days in the French countryside, including a day in the distillery with master distiller Ted Breaux.
Benefiting National Food and Beverage Foundation and MOTAC
French Bitters Distillery Experience
Go on a journey to tour the distillery where Dale DeGroff's bitters are made in Bordeaux, France. You and your guest will fly first class from any continental US location to Bordeaux, take the train to Saumur, France and spend a day in the distillery with Master Distiller Ted Breaux of Jade Liquors. Finish your day with dinner at the Inn. Then, spend two memorable days with King Cocktail traveling around the gorgeous French countryside. This is the perfect international adventure for any fan of spirits.
Photo by: Danny Valdez
- First class airfare to Bordeaux, France from any major continental US Airport
- Accomodations for 3 nights at the Inn
- 2 days with Dale DeGroff in Bordeaux
- Day in the distillery with Master Distiller Ted Breaux
- Dinner at the Inn
- Train to Saumur, France
- Does not include the cost of meals
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.