This 2013 Amuse Bouche made by former Screaming Eagle winemaker Heidi Barrett is just as distinctive and vibrant as the artwork on its label.
Benefiting World Assistance for Cambodia
2013 Amuse Bouche (Magnum or 5L Jeroboam)
Made by former Screaming Eagle winemaker Heidi Barrett, the 2013 Amuse Bouche is just as vibrant as the artwork gracing its label. Robert Parker describes the wine as showing "loads of espresso bean, white chocolate, mocha, black cherry and blackberry fruit." American impressionist, LeRoy Neiman, created the gorgeous painting featured on this label: Sun Drenched Table. This hand-signed bottle complete with Grant's artwork is the perfect addition to any collection.
Allow 2 days to ship
Only shippable to addresses in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY
- Hand-signed by Heidi Barrett
- Artwork by LeRoy Neiman
- Either a 5L Jeroboam or a 1.5L Magnum (select above)
- Limited quantities available
- $100 shipping fee applies
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Ships to AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY