An All-Inclusive Dream Weekend for Oenophiles: Sip, Dine, and Stay at Sonoma's Prized Hamel Estate
Bring five of your oenophile friends along for an insider’s weekend in the historic wine country of Sonoma Valley.... more less
Experience the perfect Sonoma getaway when you and five friends head to the gorgeous Hamel Family Wines estate for an insider’s weekend of wonderful wine and great food. This unforgettable, overnight experience begins immediately upon your arrival. You’ll be greeted by your own personal wine ambassador, who will help you settle into the recently renovated ranch house set amidst the Zinfandel vineyard on the estate. Once refreshed, you and your guests will enjoy the entire winery by yourselves beginning with a five-course dinner prepared by renowned Executive Chef Clinton Huntsman, in the stunning library overlooking the vineyards, complete with HFW wine-pairings.
The next morning you’ll enjoy breakfast with Champagne, and get the chance to explore the 124-acre estate from the caves to the stunning estate house and tasting room. Your wine ambassador will guide you through the estate’s prized vineyards as you learn about the grape varietals that the region is famous for, while sipping world-class wines and nibbling on cheese and charcuterie. End your excursion with a sunset toast from the terrace overlooking the Sonoma mountains as the cap to a perfect weekend in wine country.
- 2 days and 2 nights at Hamel Family Wines
- Experience is for 6 people or 3 couples
- Five-course meal from Chef Clinton Huntsman with HFW wine pairings
- Breakfast on day 2
- Dinner and transportation on day 2 are not included
- Ranch House is 4 bedrooms with 3 and 1 1/2 baths
- This experience is in Sonoma, California
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works