Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Craft Cocktail Workshop with Liz Pearce of Chicago’s The Drifter
Depending on your groups’ interests, Liz can provide a variety of mixology services, from developing a custom cocktail for a festive gathering to shaking up drinks and sharing her favorite trends in the cocktail world with your friends and family. A portion of this experience will benefit an important cause.
- Craft cocktail lesson led by Liz Pearce at a venue of your choice
- Mixers, garnishes and drink-making equipment are included
- Host is responsible for buying alcohol and providing glassware
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be at least 21 years old
- Does not include cost of alcohol, barware, rentals, additional service staff or gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.