Learn to make cocktails with the mixologist who developed the drinks at Michelin-rated Le Bernardin and Miami’s hot spot The Standard Hotel. This package includes a complete kit of bar tools to take home.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Alchemist’s Session: Immersive, Hands-On Mixology Cocktail Class with Greg Seider
Greg Seider is one of the mixologists who makes New York City a cocktail lover’s dream destination. Having created bar programs for numerous bars and restaurants of note, including Le Bernardin, Mercer Kitchen, and The Summit Bar, Greg is now bringing his expertise to IfOnly members. In a small group setting inside the swanky Manhattan Cricket Club, a converted 19th-century apartment filled with handsome leather and wood finishes, Greg will lead you through a mixologist’s foundational skills. Learn techniques to taste, construct, and make balanced, handcrafted cocktails. All equipment will be provided in this session. Greg has curated a cocktail kit filled with premium industry standards, including a Japanese mixing glass, Koriko shaker tin set, and bitters. See the entire set in the details. It’s everything you need to make any cocktail like a pro. All skill levels are welcome in this class. Greg is available to organize this session as a team-building workshop for corporate clients. A portion of this experience will benefit an important charity.
- Held in a small group setting inside the swanky Manhattan Cricket Club
- Learn techniques to taste, construct, and make balanced, handcrafted cocktails
- All equipment will be provided in this session
- All skill levels are welcome in this class
- Greg is available to organize this session as a team-building workshop for corporate clients
- This package includes a complete kit of bar tools to take home
- Alcohol not included; upon arrival Greg can consult alcohol for purchase (pending purchase amount discount may apply)
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works