A City Tour of Golden San Francisco
The first stop is Union Square, a major shopping district. Just a couple blocks from Union Square is the entrance to Chinatown at Grant Avenue and Bush Street is called the “Dragon’s Gate.” Then drive down Grant Avenue, the oldest street in San Francisco. Next up, world famous Fisherman’s Wharf, home to PIER 39, a festive waterfront marketplace. Then onto the Golden Gate bridge, one of the most recognizable bridges in the world. Go south along the ocean beach and climb the Twin Peaks, with 360-degree views of the city. See the world famous Castro, and Haight Ashbury districts. Take pictures on Alamo square with the famous Painted Ladies framed by the skyscrapers of downtown.
The more time you select the longer you can spend in these locations, as well as add in additional locations. Sit back, relax, and leave the driving to Tourlimo.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Transportation and a tour that begins with pick up at your hotel or desired location
- San Francisco weather can be unpredictable so please dress appropriately
- Water will be provided, and for extended tours restaurant suggestions, or drop off is available
- Basic tour includes many of the well known sites and views San Francisco is most known for, additional hours can be purchased for additional locations, and stops
- Don't spend your vacation fighting traffic, and looking for parking — let Tourlimo take the wheel, so you can focus on taking in the sites
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works