Enjoy a picnic in Sonoma's Floodgate Vineyard. Meet the owners of Joseph Jewell, makers of award-winning pinot noir, and learn what makes their wines so unique.
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Private Vineyard Tour and Picnic Led by the Winemakers
The winemakers of Joseph Jewell invite you on a visit to Floodgate Vineyard in Sonoma's Russian River Valley, a verdant region highly valued for its pinot noir grapes. Micah Joseph Wirth and Adrian Jewell Manspeaker are dedicated to capturing the unique terroir of single-vineyard sites. At every turn of this vine-to-glass experience, you'll be treated like honored guests and cherished friends. A picnic basket brimming with wine country’s seasonal bounty will be prepared for the tour. At a favorite spot of the winemakers under majestic oak trees, enjoy a leisurely lunch paired with a bottle of Joseph Jewell’s award-winning 2012 Floodgate Pinot Noir. Your tour will conclude at the tasting room. Apply your newfound viticulture knowledge to various vintages and blends at one of California’s most beloved wine-growing regions. Take home a bottle of Floodgate Pinot Noir to commemorate the day.
- Guided tour of Floodgate Winery in Sonoma's Russian River Valley
- Includes a picnic lunch, wine, and tasting at Joseph Jewell Wines led by the winemakers
- One bottle of 2012 Floodgate Pinot Noir to enjoy at the picnic
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tour does not operate during the winter, please review schedule for bookable dates
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.