If you haven't heard of the Shenandoah Valley, it's time to experience the secret vineyard of Amador County. Learn who is "King of Barbera," and why Zinfandel is famous there.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Gold Country Tour of Shenandoah Valley Wineries
Take a private tour in a region that has more than over 40 vineyards on this history filled rolling hills adventure. The tour is from 11am to 5pm with a one hour lunch and will include a tour of seven wineries: Tanis, Drytown Cellars, C.G. Di Arie, Cooper, Sobon, Karmere and Helwig. A charcuterie lunch with local deli sandwich samples is included, as you have a picnic and take in the immensely beautiful, landscape. The rolling hills are dotted with vineyards, and nature abounds. If the overly welcoming hospitality of the people doesn't win you over, the wine will. Meet the winemakers of this region and partake in the true wine making way of life.
Pick-up and drop-off will be at the ride and share parking lot across from the Subaru dealership at the address provided in your itinerary.
- Visit seven wineries during a tour of Shenandoah Valley, including Tanis, Drytown Cellars, C.G. Di Arie, Cooper, Sobon, Karmere and Helwig
- Local welcoming personalities
- Breathtaking views
- Local welcoming personalities and breathtaking views abound
- Tasting fees not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- This is a complete tour with a specific route, but some vineyards can be substituted to fit your desires
- $100.00 cleaning fee will apply if somebody gets sick in the vehicle
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.