Anderson Valley Getaway Private Vineyard Tour with Luxurious Accommodations and a Special Dinner
Discover the next frontier of California’s wine country on this private vineyard and winery tour and stay for two, complete with wine tasting.... more less
Discover the next frontier of California’s wine country: Anderson Valley. Nestled between acres of redwood forest, this picturesque region north of San Francisco produces some of the finest wine in the country. Start your day at Domaine Anderson, the latest California winery founded by the famed Louis Roederer family of Champagne. Walk through the hills of the biodynamic vineyard and enjoy an intimate tasting of the estate and single-vineyard Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in the newly designed tasting room.
In the evening, enjoy a bottle of Domaine Anderson Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to pair with a delectable dinner at locally beloved restaurant Circle 128. This seasonally inspired boutique restaurant is located on the charming grounds of The Boonville Hotel. At the end of your day, relax in luxury at The Madrones, an intimate retreat inspired by the rustic villas of Italy.
- Private vineyard and winery tour for 2
- 2 bottles of Domaine Anderson single-vineyard wine provided, 1 Pinot Noir, and 1 Chardonnay
- Prix-fixe dinner for 2 at Circle 128 restaurant; corkage fee is waived, although additional drink orders are not included
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options are available
- 1 night stay for 2 at The Madrones; room types vary and are subject to availability
- Transportation is not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works