The Whisky Attic
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Bourbons of Lore Whisky Experience
This tasting will also allow for you to taste some of the most sought after and important products in the world of American whiskey today. These products are what makes the lore of bourbon so enticing.
Also learn the revolutionary new method of evaluating alcoholic beverages CSTEM, developed by Sir Adam Carmer in 2008. CSTEM is the only other recognized method of sensory perception on alcohol currently taught.
- Sensory perception expert guided tasting and education about the American whiskey — Bourbon
- Whiskey 101 seminar covering the world of whiskey and Whiskey 102 which covers delving into the history and impact of American whiskey
- Personal flavor profile assessments for each member in party
- Taste seven legendary American whiskies
- Education in CSTEM the only recognized method of sensory perception on alcohol currently taught
- Immersion in one of the largest collections of whisky on Earth
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Per our insurance intoxicated people cannot be served
- Please bring a valid ID
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.