The Whisky Attic
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Gems of the Emerald Isles Whiskey Tasting
You will go through an in depth seminar discussing Irish Whiskey from the major differences in the style compared to the rest of the world to impact of US Prohibition on the industry and how it is just now recovering.
Before tasting seven amazing whiskies you will learn the revolutionary new method of evaluating alcoholic beverages CSTEM. Developed by Sir Adam Carmer in 2008, CSTEM is the only other recognized method of Sensory Perception on Alcohol currently taught.
- An in depth seminar on the history and cultural impact of Irish Whiskey
- A brief discussion on the world of whiskey
- A personal flavor profile assessment administered to each member of your party
- Experience seven high end and impactful Irish Whiskies
- Education in the revolutionary method of tasting, CSTEM
- A sensory perception expert to guide you through the tasting
- Immersion in one of the largest collections of whiskey on earth
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Per The Whisky Attic's insurance intoxicated people cannot be served
- Please bring a valid form of ID
How It Works