Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
DolceVita Safari Pinot and Chard Lovers Experience
From there, guests will be taken to the Donum Estate where they will journey through the vineyards with a guided tour which includes beautiful and famous sculptures from Botero, Ai WeiWei, and more. Guests will then be led to a rustic, yet luxurious barn where they will enjoy local gourmet bites alongside a private wine tasting of Donum's premium wines which beautifully showcase how different one varietal can come to life depending on the specific plot of land. Guest will leave this day feeling inspired, educated and recharged as DolceVita Safari helps them slow down and savor the sweet life.
- 8:30am Car service from San Francisco to Sonoma with local pastries and water for the drive - see fine print
- 10:00am Educational tour, walk through the vineyards and tasting at the Dunstan Estate
- 11:30am Car Service to next location
- 12:00pm Educational Walk Through the Vineyards with Amazing Art, Wine, Gourmet Bites and Bocce at The Donum Estate
- 2:00pm Car service back to San Francisco - see fine print
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
- Luxury black car transportation is included with this experience. There will be one central pick-up/drop-off location in downtown San Francisco. If additional locations or hours beyond the 7 hours included in this price are needed there will be an extra cost required to be paid in advance
- All food and beverage will be provided by participating winery partners and not DolceVita Safari directly
- There will be additional wine available for purchase as well as membership opportunities
- While no full meals are included in this event, there will be local pastries and water provided for the drive up and substantial gourmet snacks will be provided at one of the two winery stops as well. If you would like to extend the day and add on a stop for lunch that can be accommodated for an additional cost
- All guest must have valid ID with proof of age over 21 years old
- All guests will be required to sign a DolceVita Safari waiver upon booking
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.