Back and better than ever, Kivelstadt Vineyard is throwing their Spring Release Party to unveil their freshly built Vintage Wine-on-Tap Truck. Check out the truck and enjoy their wines, a delicious help-yourself style lunch, a DJ spinning vinyl, and lawn games in the vines.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Experience the New Wine on Tap Truck and Party in the Vineyard
Back and better than ever, Kivelstadt Vineyard is throwing their Spring Release Party to unveil their freshly built Vintage Wine-on-Tap Truck with proceeds going to the Sonoma Valley Community Health Center. Their friends at Stag Dining will be on-site again, grilling up a spread of delicious food all day while you enjoy fun in the sun with your friends, family, and a glass of wine. When you arrive, they will hand you a Kivelstadt GoVino glass at the gate and a drink ticket good for one glass of wine. Enjoy delicious fare from Stag Dining throughout the day, all included. From there, glasses and bottles of wine will be for sale for your enjoyment during the day. Finally, your ticket gets you a complimentary tasting at the Kivelstadt Vineyard tasting room in downtown Glen Ellen, good through the rest of 2016.
- Entry to Wine-on-Tap Truck Release Party
- Custom Kivelstadt Cellars GoVino, yours to take home
- Lunch includes roasted pork tacos with pickled onions, sweet potato salad, lil gem lettuces, rancho gordo beans, and more
- Meet the wine maker and the rest of the team
- Cornhole and horseshoe games in the vines
- Each ticket includes a complimentary tasting experience at the tasting room in Glen Ellen
read fine print