A Wine O'Clock wine is an easy wine that you drink to relax. Beyond Wine O'Clock takes you into the realm of higher quality and value. Take the next step here.
Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
Beyond Wine O'Clock - An Education on Fine Wines
Most often, you drink wine by the glass, in a relaxed “me-time” moment. But what about those times when you are indulging your inner foodie? Having friends over? In a restaurant, trying to make heads-or-tails of the wine list? Or is the setting more formal? What if you just enjoy wine and want to take it to the next level? In “Beyond Wine O’Clock,” Francois will take you and your guests down the wine road to learning about new varietals and blends, value wines, and high-quality wines that will provoke your taste buds and make you re-examine what you thought wine was. You will learn how to zero-in on those special wines at the wine shop and at your favorite restaurants, and learn about the hottest wines on the market today. Francois will also teach your group foolproof rules for pairing wine with food.
Please note alcohol is not included in the price of this experience. For legal reasons, alcohol must be purchased by the experience host. However, Francois will be available to consult and recommend spirits for the experience.
- Learn the difference between Wine O'Clock Wines and Beyond Wine O'Clock Wines
- Learn how to pair wines with modern, healthy cooking
- Learn how to understand the offerings in a wine shop and how to reach a wine label
- The hippest wines on the market right now
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please note wine or alcohol is not included in the price of this experience
- Francois will consult and recommend wines for the experience
- Hosts are kindly asked to respect the tasting start time once it has been agreed upon
- If you are planning a pre-tasting cocktail or appetizer for guests, its kindly asked that you ensure that guests are ready for the tasting at the time you fixed with Francois for the tasting
- Food may be available during the tasting, but the tasting is expected to start on time
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.