Benefiting The Adventure Project
An Afternoon at Halleck Vineyard: Wine Exploration and Gourmet Lunch with the Winery's Founders
Following your tour and wine exploration, you’ll be led onto the deck to join the vintners for a leisurely multi-course lunch. Dishes will reflect the season’s peak produce and the bounty of the land. A sample menu might begin with a beet and goat cheese salad and, depending on market availability, the entree might feature poached or lightly baked salmon over a bed of curried quinoa and vegetables.
Ideal for groups of four to ten, this two-hour tasting includes the opportunity to join the Inner Circle wine club, rated one of the best wine clubs in the country. This unique tasting experience will benefit an important charity.
- Tasting seminar at Halleck Vineyard led by founders Ross and Jennifer Halleck
- Pairings of local organic artisan cheeses, farm-to-table delectables, handmade pinot noir chocolates, and fresh breads
- Gourmet multi-course lunch
- Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated
- Instant access to join and purchase wines from The Inner Circle wine club
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
Halleck Vineyard Introduction with Ross and Jennifer
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.