An Afternoon at Halleck Vineyard: Wine Exploration and Gourmet Lunch with the Winery's Founders
Make your way to the award-winning vineyard 900 feet above the valley for sweeping views while enjoying a private wine tasting and farm-to-table lunch.... more less
Indulge in an idyllic private wine country afternoon hosted by Halleck Vineyard’s founders, Ross and Jennifer Halleck, true pioneers of Western Sonoma County. IfOnly members are invited to experience the founders Ross and Jennifer Halleck's extraordinary hospitality in this intimate tour, tasting and lunch. You’ll gather around the winery’s fire pit and savor award-winning wines paired with farm-fresh bites.
Following your tour and wine exploration, you’ll be led onto the deck to join the vintners for a leisurely multi-course lunch. Dishes will reflect the season’s peak produce and the bounty of the land. A sample menu might begin with a beet and goat cheese salad and, depending on market availability, the entree might feature poached or lightly baked salmon over a bed of curried quinoa and vegetables.
Ideal for groups of four to ten, this two-hour tasting includes the opportunity to join the Inner Circle wine club, rated one of the best wine clubs in the country. This unique tasting experience will benefit an important charity.
- Tasting seminar at Halleck Vineyard led by founders Ross and Jennifer Halleck
- Pairings of local organic artisan cheeses, farm-to-table delectables, handmade pinot noir chocolates and fresh breads
- Gourmet multi-course lunch
- Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated
- Instant access to join and purchase wines from The Inner Circle wine club
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works