Experience being a filmmaker and actor in your own movie. In this action-packed day you will write, film and act in your own original feature film - no know-how of filmmaking or acting required.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Experience Being a Filmmaker on Your Feature Film Project
Experience an extraordinary day filming, directing and acting in your own original feature film. The genre may be a comedy, a mystery, a love story, a ski-fi flick, a political satire or documentary. The inspiration for the setting and subject may be your own stag party, a celebration with friends, a baby shower, a Summer bash at the beach, a fantasy story, or whatever creative idea you and your group can come up with. Filming location may be in a studio space or at an outdoor location.
And the best part about this out of the ordinary experience: you'll share a memorable day with friends behind and in front of the camera — and have a creative project in your hand to keep.
You will also make editing decisions — such as film score, look and credit roll. The actual edit will be done by an in-house editor. The final film will be delivered to your inbox within a week. The length of your finished film will be between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Film, direct and act in your own feature project — this would be a great way to create a lasting memory with family, or friends
- Use your creativity to choose your own genre and create your own setting and then film in the studio or at an outdoor location
- Choose your own editing touches like film score, look and credit roll and then the in-house editor will edit your film for you
- A copy of the final film will be delivered to your inbox within a week
- The length of your finished film will be between 10 and 15 minutes
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- The final film product will be roughly 10-15 minutes long, and you will own the rights to it