February the Month of Love — Enjoy a Private Swiss Chocolate Workshop for Couples
A romantic chocolate workshop for two with beverages, chocolate, cheese, sweets, and tunes.... more less
Enjoy a romantic experience in a cottage setting, complete with a lounge area and fireplace, where couples can enjoy fine appetizers and a complimentary beverages alongside a chocolate workshop with Swiss pastry chef and chocolatier Susanne Michel of Sweet Art.
Your time will consist of couples taking turns between mingling and enjoying drinks, appetizers, desserts, and live tunes, while other couples work on their chocolate masterpiece. Each couple will get one-on-one assistance making a handmade truffle chocolate heart and personalized sign. You will learn how to make your own marzipan rose and will walk away with a new understanding of the art of fine Swiss chocolate craftsmanship.
Your chocolate truffle masterpiece will not only look beautiful, but will be melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- A romantic chocolate workshop in a perfect cottage setting
- Create your own swiss truffle chocolate heart, decorated with a handmade rose, to take home
- Learn about Swiss chocolate craftsmanship, bring home the recipes and notes
- Complimentary beverages, fine appetizers, and elegant mini-desserts served
- Enjoy live romantic music while you mingle and work
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works