Corinth House Presents: Plant-Based Fancy Brunch
Introducing the fancy plant-based brunch Los Angeles has been waiting for. The Corinth House has heard the people requesting a brunch with variety and heartiness, and has prepared something truly special.... more less
This private brunch for you and the guests of your choice includes:
Caramelized Carrot Soup — How fancy is this brunch? So fancy it has an amuse-bouche. While you wait for your plate, enjoy a smooth, silky caramelized carrot bisque garnished with buckwheat granola.
LA Plate with the Southern Booty — Representing California will be a kale salad with house-fermented carrots and zucchini noodles. On the Southern side of the plate, enjoy Hopping John with smokey collard greens and one perfectly golden bacon hush puppy. In the middle, you will have the creamiest, eggy-est plant-based garden scramble you've ever had.
Black Rice Pudding — Creamy, coconutty and cardamom-scented. Garnished with almond coconut cream and pistachio dust.
Classic Mimosas — a perfect brunch accompaniment.
- Brunch for up to 6 guests
- Private brunch with a 100% plant-based menu in the chef's private home
- High quality ingredients prepared with integrity
- Clean eating that does not compromise flavor
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works