Hands-On Cooking Workshop to Experience the Flavors of India
These classes are hands-on, interactive, a lot of fun and include recipe handouts. They appeal to novice cooks, but also offer a lot of information, history, tips and techniques to cooks with experience.
After you book an experience, Anushree will contact you to set a menu of four to six recipes catered to your taste and preference. All recipes will be completely whole food and plant-based, and all allergies and sensitivities can be accommodated. Come and experience the magic of India - engage all of your senses with food inspired by ancient techniques for the modern appetite. Be inspired and educated to create a balance between taste and health!
- Prepare four to six recipes catered to your taste and preference
- All recipes will be whole food and plant-based, and can be made oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free, etc. upon request
- Classes are hands-on and interactive, and will cover information about the food and spices, history, tips and techniques
- Finish with a wonderful sit-down meal prepared by you, and a delicious, homemade dessert
- All ingredients, equipment and recipe handouts will be provided. All you need to bring is an appetite to learn, cook, enjoy and feast
- Each class runs for two to three hours. Even though you are scheduling two hours, please choose a day when you have extra time in case the class takes additional time
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works