Food Network Contestant's Handmade Pasta Making Class
Phillipe has been a finalist on MasterChef Season 5, a contestant on Food Network's Cooks vs. Cons Season 2, appeared in USA Today, WGN, a finalist for World Food Championships 2017, and has worked with Fabio Viviani and Graham Elliot. As a bonus, Phillipe will be offering 50% off his private dinners and catering packages.
Join Phillipe after the class for a 15 minute Q&A session — beverages provided.
- Learn how to make fresh pasta in this two-hour experience with a Food Network Contestant and Chef
- Phillipe will also show you how to make ricotta
- Eat three pasta dishes made in class and enjoy a 15 minute Q&A session with drinks after the class
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works