Comida Caribeña Live: a Private Pop-Up Dining Experience for You and Your Guests
The food of the Caribbean is nuanced, layered and bright — it is anything but simple or basic. The many cuisines of the Caribbean are comforting, soul-satisfying dishes that often evolved out of necessity and access.
In this presentation, you'll find a cuisine that has been transformed. Familiar flavors like those spicy, tropical flavors found in Jamaica will be there but plated and re-conceptualized. Christina's here to titillate and excite your palate with wonderful comfort foods found in places that hold my culinary heart.
This tasting menu is a tour of Christina's favorites; the greatest hits of some of her favorite places in the Caribbean. The culinary tour has booked passage to Jamaica, The Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, and Haiti.
Your dining experience will be a six-course tasting menu, featuring flavors from the aforementioned countries.
Caribbean Carrot Soup with Coconut Créme with Tostone
Jerk Chicken Meatballs with Sofrito
Beef "Pattynadas" with Garlic Cilantro Raita
Cubano Black Bean Puree with Mixed Bell Pepper Brunois
Pickled Peach Salad Palate Cleanser
'Pan de Batata' Sweet Potato Bread with Blackstrap Molasses
- Private dining event of Caribbean cuisine
- Six-course tasting menu
- Culinary treats from Jamaica, The Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, and Haiti
- Caribbean Carrot Soup with Coconut Créme with Tostone, Jerk Chicken Meatballs with Sofrito, Beef "Pattynadas" with Garlic Cilantro Raita, Cubano Black Bean Puree with Mixed Bell Pepper Brunois, Pickled Peach Salad Palate Cleanser, and 'Pan de Batata' Sweet Potato Bread with Blackstrap Molasses
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works