Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
At-Home Focaccia Workshop with Italian Pastry Chef and Cookbook Author Maria Capdevielle
- Learn the Italian way of artisanal bread-making from a pastry chef expert
- Shape and create three different focaccias using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Learn about extra-virgin olive oil quality, purchasing and preservation
- Taste the different focaccias and pair them with some of the best local extra-virgin olive oils
- Take Maria's cookbook home, The Secrets of Baking with Olive Oil
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.