Dine in Paris for the Night — a Five-Course Parisian-Inspired Dinner
The Dine In LA event in the San Fernando Valley will be an intimate romantic dinner exploring the flavors and luxuries of Paris, inspired by Chef Kenneth's last trip to Paris.... more less
Chef Kenneth Anderson will be preparing a five-course meal inspired by his last trip to Paris, utilizing his formal training in French cuisine.
The first course will be 24-hour sous vide leg of lamb with pommes dephunois and lamb foie gras jus.
The second course is 36-month aged parmesan-filled black ravioli in a creamy leek sauce, topped with a purple scallop and crispy purple potatoes.
Enjoy an intermezzo of champagne and pear granita topped with blueberry lavender sorbet edible flowers and fresh blueberries.
The entree will be black pepper crusted filet of beef over roasted turnips, topped with port reduction and served with brioche topped with garlic and portabella mushrooms and purple cauliflower and brussel sprouts.
Finally, the chef will serve a dessert of rich chocolate molten cake over pistachio cream homemade cherry ice cream, freshly made raspberry and salted chocolate french macaron and blueberry coulis.
- Enjoy a five-course Parisian-inspired menu and evening
- Meal prepared by a chef formally trained in French cuisine
- This event is provided in a private home in Hollywood
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works