Culture of Miami: In-Home Cooking Class with Celebrity Chef
Experience the true culture of Miami through food by cooking with a Miami native celebrity chef, Danie Abraham. She will guide your taste buds through an explosion of flavors via a series of amazing dishes.... more less
Capturing the culture of Miami is what makes celebrity chef Danie so popular with your favorite stars, such as P. Diddy, Pitbull, Oprah, Beyoncé and many more. The multicultural chef mastered her surroundings and all of the flavors they have to offer because, when the stars are in town, they want to get a true taste of Miami. Now she wants to share the experience with you.
At your private location, she will come in and set the Miami mood to the ultimate max, introducing you to flavors of each corner of Miami and invoking the feeling of being on an exotic vacation. Together with the chef, you will prepare a four-course meal with flavors that cover Little Havana, Little Haiti, luxurious Bal Harbor and, of course, South Beach. After indulging, you will be able to keep all of the recipes with easy-to-follow instructions so that you can re-create the dishes on your own and share the delicious cultural history of Miami with your family and friends.
- Private in-home cooking class with family and friends — learn Miami's cultural cuisine
- Chef Danie will introduce you to the flavors of Little Havana, Little Haiti, luxurious Bal Harbor and South Beach
- Enjoy this four-course meal for up to eight guests
- Children accompanied by adults are welcome
- Miami-inspired beverages are included
- All cooking equipment, utensils, no kitchen space needed just an area for a table and electrical outlet
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity
- Please let Chef know if you have any known food allergies
How It Works