For Mother's Day: A Celebration of Floral Notes Dinner Menu
Give your mom flowers for Mother's Day in an entirely new way: with a menu that features the delicious flavors of blooms and botanicals in every course.... more less
Treat your mom to a garden-to-table meal like she has never experienced before, using flowers to showcase California's bounty. Join private chef and food writer Andrea Lawson Gray as she creates a seasonal multi-course meal in your home featuring the most fragrant, colorful and delicate ingredients.
Complementing a menu of seasonal local ingredients will be floral infusions and sauces: Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Ricotta, Quail in Rose Petal Sauce and Hibiscus Agua Fresca are just some of the highlights of this very special Mother's Day dinner.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Give mom flowers for Mother's Day in a whole new way — on a plate, via a multi-course meal featuring flowers and blooms as key ingredients
- Tartine of Radish Carpaccio/ Pea Shoots/ Napa Valley Goat Cheese/ Edible Flowers
- Fennel Blossom Soup
- The Ultimate Stuffed Artichoke
- Chef Gray's take on Quail in Rose Petals from Like Water for Chocolate
- Handmade Corn Tortillas with Pressed Florals
- Chocolate Cardamon-Rose Mousse
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- A full kitchen and tableware provided by the buyer is anticipated for this experience
How It Works