Eat the best wings in Brooklyn with singing chef and professional eater Jackie Gordon.
Exclusive Brooklyn Chicken Wing Crawl with an Award-Winning Singing Chef
Whether it's Thai, Korean, BBQ, Buffalo, Jerk or Fried, Brooklyn has the best wings in New York City. You'll wing your way through Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods by foot and public transportation with singing chef, professional eater and New York native, Jackie Gordon, munching only the most delicious chicken wings at eight of her favorite spots. Jackie eats at about 200-300 restaurants per year, and knows the best spots to eat in the city. Her favorite way to show off her little town is at the end of a fork. Previously, Jackie has only taken food bloggers and professionals on this exclusive Brooklyn Wing Crawl, but now it's available to you!
Along the route, you will have the opportunity to pick Jackie's NYC food brain. Whether you're interested in the fanciest in fine dining or the most delightful of dives, she will advise you on where to get the city's best doughnuts, dumplings, desserts and much, much more. She's a Level 9 Google Local Guide with over 30 million photo views and hundreds of reviews.
- Eat eight different kinds of Brooklyn's best wings
- All your wings, soft drinks, and Wet-Naps are included, just bring your appetite and a Metro Card
- See historic Brooklyn neighborhoods
- Get expert New York food tips
- Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works